Enter your email address and password to manage your account.
Note: Your password can be found in the email sent to you when you requested your quote.

TranSpanish - professional translations. on time.

Birth, Marriage and Death Certificates

If you are getting married abroad and need any of your documents translated into Spanish we can help. Required documents may include amongst others:

  • Birth certificates
  • Decree absolute - if divorced
  • Death certificate - if widowed
  • Adoption certificate
  • Deed poll - if you have changed your name
  • Single status affidavits
  • Statutory declarations

We can offer a complete service of legalization by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office and translations, with documents, where necessary, stamped with the required translator's official stamp and a translator's certificate showing qualifications without which any translation would not be accepted in countries such as Mexico or the Dominican Republic.

On your return, we can also translate the documents you receive after your marriage to English for use in the UK.